Training for independence
- trying hard and are determined to succeed?
- Enjoy the outdoors?
- Prefer the outdoors?
- Like to have fun?
- Like to learn new skills?
- Like to learn in a safe and friendly environment?
Then come and join us at JPC community farm!
What are our aims?
JJust believe in yourself
PProgress through independence
CCare, love and support
A huge welcome to you from the Training Hub at JPC Community farm. I would like to tell you something about myself. As Director of Training my role is to facilitate independence in young people by providing the essential like skills that we all need in a fun and engaging way and always at a pace appropriate to the individual learner. My professional success has been a direct result of my dedication and enthusiasm for the subjects I teach. I have taught all key stages in subjects of Food technology and associated courses, textiles, child development and health and social care all of which I feel embrace the important life long skills which are invaluable to allow young people to move forward in the world with confidence. Here at JPC Community Farm we care about young people and are dedicated to giving them the best life chances possible.
“To provide high level SEND training for 16-25 year olds and beyond” – Barbara Wilberforce, Director of Training
Our Core Values...
- Improve quality of lifestyle, learning, mental health and wellbeing
- Increase confidence, communication, independent living and motivation
- Reduce isolation, depression and rejection
- Prevent loneliness and reclusion
- Provide a safe and caring environment for a happy and enjoyable life